Thursday, October 13, 2011

I Can't Be Good Today!

I can't be good today, Hazel sneezed snot all over my hair and then she laughed for so long I took a picture.

There are babies everywhere! I just roll them around with my foot as I vacuum
Something you don't know about me is I keep N8s swim goggles in the knife drawer and I use them when I cut onions. Then I forget about them and wear them all day until someone comes over. Wilson! Why didn't you tell me?

Here is an update for today: Making butternut squash soup for dinner (yes, I always think about Stephen Murray when I buy butternut squash) I burned it not once, but twice. I cooked it, got doing other things, burned it, salvaged what I could, thickened it, cooked it again, forgot about it, burned it again and tried to salvage it. I know, give up right?

Hazel, Chance and CC undo their masterpiece, Quinn fell off the bed, Wilson smashed into a bookshelf, limo needs a jump start (kids must have left the mood lights on in the back.) It has been one of those days.

CC and Hazel help sort laundry for me. They are good workers (most of the time) and do far more than they are asked to.



1 comment:

  1. "When I'm good, I'm very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better." —Mae West

    ReplyDelete