Sunday, January 29, 2012

Shots

N8 is a sucker for cute girls, his girls.

As soon as I open the front door everyone is on the move, see you mom, we are gonna try our hand at scraping our noses and bumping down all the outside stairs!

Mommys little helper: I bought noise canceling earphones for when I am so frazzled and I can't catch a break. What did you say Hazel? I can't hear you

James the toupee

What? Are they fighting already? James crawled up on Wils chair to steal his toy and poke him in the eye. This is pre-eye poke.

1 comment:

  1. James the Kewpie doll.

    Good idea with the earphones. Rob got me my first iPod when my grandmother lived with us and was going through an especially disgruntled and vociferous chapter of her life. Sometimes podcasts kept me in balance.

    ReplyDelete