Friday, December 14, 2012

The Learning Robots Evolve Too Fast!

These babies are learning too fast and growing too big. I can't even keep the important documents and sharp knives far enough out of their reach on the counter. When you come over, don't forget to put the chair back in front of the door when you use the facilities, or Wilson will get in there and have a tea party with the toilet. When that happens, I have trouble looking at him or kissing him for a few days so please remember to close the seat and bar the door with the chair.

You have to keep the garbage on top of the oven, I know it makes it a little awkward when you want to cook, but trust me its better this way, unless you prefer cleaning up over and over.

Just because you put it up high doesn't mean it's safe. Zip it, lock it, whatever you gotta do.

After you feed the babies, it is advisable to leave them in their highchairs for a bit so you can clean up the floor. If you pull the babies out of their chairs first, then try to wash the floor they come walking through it and track rice, green beans, oatmeal everywhere. So, while they sit in their chairs looking down on you  and while you are on hands and knees scrubbing up their mess, they will start to throw their food at you, just remember Jesus had it worse. It's only humiliating if you let it be...

James fancies himself your best dishes helper. By helper I mean, he throws a fit if he can't push his stool up next to you and dump cupfuls of water down your legs while you wash all the dishes. Oh sure, he'll find a knife or two to wave around, maybe a glass to drop, but mostly you are doing all the work.

Keep the front door and the water dispenser locked. Wilson finds the water dispenser on the fridge indispensable. He fills his cup up, pours it out on the floor, admires his new skating rink and determines that it needs more water. I beg you, don't forget to lock it, I hate the sound of that dispenser on because it's either Wilson, or someone that is going to forget to lock it, then it will be Wilson!




4 comments:

  1. I don't know how you do it Sherry! But you are my HERO! Seriously! I listen to all the things that you go through, all the different techniques that you use... and I'm just amazed at the fact that you can even stand! You are amazing! one day I'll come and take all three of your babies for an afternoon just so you can have quiet and blog for hours :) LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA I laughed out loud when reading this.
    after being over last night and they're all walking around and doing their own things I can only imagine the chaos.

    Thanks so much for letting us come to the dinner with you last night, we had a blast. I absolutely love love my tea set from the girls- I love them so much!!

    Can't wait for them to open their Christmas present!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea. Car service from Naples airport to Ravello

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Neat post. There's a problem with your site in internet explorer, would check this… IE still is the market leader and a good portion of people will miss your excellent writing due to this problem car service Naples to Ravello

    ReplyDelete